HANNA ANCIENT Multi Function Cream comes with nutritious and protective ingredients that’s perfect for skincare.
Sweet Almond Oil
Take advantage of the soothing and protective benefits of Sweet Almond Oil.
- Helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. It also retains skin moisture and lightens dark under-eye circles
- Sweet Almond Oil is full of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, monounsaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc.
- Keeps your skin cells healthy and protects your skin from UV radiation damage.
- The fatty acids from Sweet Almond Oil helps your skin to retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
- Vitamin A helps to reduce acne. The oil easily penetrates skin and it’s great for cleaning out the dirt and oil that accumulates in your pores. This process can prevent blackheads and acne from developing.
- Has Zinc that helps to remedy brittle nails.
- Provides relief for sun exposure, eczema, and rashes.
Lavender Essential Oil
The elixir of Ancient Greek healing, known for its antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Accelerates wound healing and prevents infection.
- Balances your skin’s moisture barrier so it isn’t too oily or dry.
- Reduces redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring.
- Relieves skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Used by the Ancient Greeks to clean wounds, treat burns and other skin injuries.
- A potent source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals that fight free radical damage – caused by environmental stressors like the sun and pollution. That means the antioxidants in Lavender Oil can help protect against wrinkles, fine lines, and dark age spots.
Feel the anti aging effects of nutritious Jojoba Oil. It’s suitable for all skin types and is similar to oils secreted by skin.
- Deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturising effect, and a healthy glow.
- Nutritious for skin. Jojoba Oil is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which nourish and protect skin.
- Slows the appearance of aging while fading fine lines and wrinkles. Dermatological tests show that Jojoba Oil has long lasting anti ageing skin care effects that reduce superficial lines. It’s actually a natural preservative.
- Soothes sunburn and helps reduce the chances of healing.
- Highly recommended for sensitive skin, including psoriasis and eczema. It’s gentle and allergenic properties helps to reduce flare ups in compromised skin.
- Soothes dry skin and redness caused by drying. Studies have shown that Jojoba Oil provides a long-acting layer of moisture, this is important when your skin is exposed to the environment.
- Eases the effects of eczema and rosacea, while keeping skin calm and comfortable.
- Helps in skin repair and damage control with Vitamin E and B-complex.
- Relieves chafing and chapping.
- Anti–Microbial. Jojoba Oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne, and also provides an added wound-healing benefit.
The ingredient with a hundred uses, beeswax is also medicinal and perfect for healing skin while reconstructing cells.
- Repairs damage, promotes the skin’s regeneration, diminishes the appearance of the signs of aging, soothes itchiness and irritation, and creates hydrating on skin.
- Takes away the need for synthetic primers that contains pore-blocking silicone that prevents skin from breathing.
- Acts as a protective, breathable layer on the skin’s surface. Beeswax also helps to lock in moisture for soft, supple, hydrated skin.
- Protects skin from environmental damage like traffic pollution and cigarette smoke and other skin-ageing free radicals.
- Carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that affects skin during dry and cold weather.
- Reduces wrinkles and age spots while rehydrating and reconstructing damaged skin cells with Vitamin A.
- Contains antioxidants that protects the hair from pollution and heat damage.
- Prevents hair frizz and dryness with its natural moisturising properties.
Try out Shea Butter. It magically soothes, treats and is easily absorbed by your skin.
- Moisturises dry skin, treats acne and blemishes and also reduces skin inflammation. Good as an anti-aging agent and fights free radicals.
- Restores skin elasticity, and reduces stretch marks.
- Proven to have extensive anti-inflammatory properties. Shea Butter may soothe facial redness and swelling.
- Rich tree-nut oils in Shea Butter soaks into your skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture. This moisturising effect can last several hours.
- Has anti-aging properties. Shea Butter promotes collagen production and decreases the breakdown of collagen that’s already present.
- It’s naturally rich in Vitamins A, E and F. It also provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Make full use of a concentrated dose of Vitamin E to give you skin and hair a rejuvenated and healthy glow.
- Protects skin from UV radiation damage with powerful antioxidants.
- Prevents and treats dry, flaky skin.
- Vitamin E fights those effects by neutralizing the free radicals.
- Fights and neutralises free radicals. Skin that’s exposed to UV light, smoke and air pollution, it produces free radicals and other rogue molecules that damage collagen (your skin’s support structure), DNA and skin cells, all of which ultimately contributes to wrinkles and brown spots
- Forms a barrier around cells to keep them healthy and hydrated by being absorbed by cell membranes. This helps skin stay moisturised and supple while fighting inflammation.
- Diminishes more permanent marks.
- Can be used as an overnight anti aging treatment. Since Vitamin E has a thick consistency, it’s best to apply it before bed for optimum absorption.
- Promotes cell turnover and regeneration, quickly relieving chapped and dry lips while bringing new cells to the surface faster.